You have a field that is not syncing. Exalate does not generate any error message. The information from one specific field does not sync. Other fields sync without any problems.
Jira allows to create a custom field with the same name as the system field.
This problem might be caused by different reasons:
- there's a custom field with the identical name as one of the system fields.
- sync rules are not configured correctly.
Check if there is a custom field with the same name as the system field in your Jira
- Check Sync rules:
- Source side: Outgoing sync must include code to send the field.
- Destination side: Incoming sync must include code to populate local issue with the received data.
- Jira custom field called Description
- Jira system field called Description
To sync the custom field Description you should use the following code
Source side: Outgoing syncDestination side: Incoming sync
To sync the system field Description the code is following
Source side: Outgoing sync
Destination side: Incoming sync