Released for JIRA ON-PREMISE on February 3, 2023
In this release, we've introduced Jira 9.6 compatibility and also added some improvements and bug fixes.
In this release
- CNSL-106 Updated Sync panel with the new branding style
- XLT-2329 Fixed the spacing issue on the Support page
- XLT-3001 Fixed the issue with triggering sync in case the trigger query did not contain any project specified
- CNSL-80 Fixed the cursor issue on the Initiate Connection screen while editing one of the following fields: "Local instance short name", "Remote instance short name", "Connection name" and "Description"
- CNSL-107 Updated UI color coding of the buttons
- CNSL-109 Fixed the error message flag position
- CNSL-121 Fixed the positioning of the elements on the Entity Sync Status page
- CNSL-105 Updated tags colors in General Settings
- CNSL-108 Updated dropdown colors on the Connection ->Edit Connection -> Advanced screen
- CNSL-462 Added the “Buy License” button to the License details page