Released for Salesforce on October 30, 2023
In this release, we've added some improvements and bug fixes.
- XLT - 3700 List sorting. The following lists in the Exalate Console can be sorted: Connections, Triggers, Sync Queue, and Errors. This is designed to help you sort information in a meaningful way.
- XLT-2798 Remove the "Twin trace ID" column on the Sync queue view.
- XLT-1443 Approve Third Party Access lists 'mapper.exalate.st', which should not be the case.
- XLT-1790 It is not possible to unexalate an issue (Sync panel). Error message received.
- XLT-2344 Filtering of Incoming sync by Local Issue key does not work.
- XLT-2353 Filtering of Incoming attachments by Local Issue key does not work.
- XLT-2356 Filtering of Outgoing sync by Remote Issue key does not work.
- XLT-2357 Filtering of Outgoing attachments by Remote Issue key does not work.
- XLT-3157 Sync panel in SalesForce is not updated properly after Unexalate issue.
- XLT-3162 Underscore is shown in Statuses at Sync Panel of SalesForce.
- XLT-3262 Remote link on sync panel does not contain summary.
- XLT-3601 Error counter disappears only after the page reloads.
- XLT-4010 Standartized License Expired message.
- XLT-4080 Paste from context menu not work for Incoming/Outgoing script with Monaco IDE.
- XLT-4104 The label Light mode should be removed.
- XLT-4148 Issue type is missed in Connections > Last sync.
- XLT-4149 Tooltip is appearing for Last sync date.
- XLT-4153 Words on status Field on Sync Queues are not breaking explicitly when the word ends.
- XLT-4183 Pagination is not reset if the user applies sorting on subsequent tabs on the Connection page.
- XLT-4202 Not possible to create a trigger.
- XLT-4221 Default entity type is always displayed in Last sync column on Connections page.