Released for JIRA ON-PREMISE on August 31, 2023
In this release, we've added some improvements and bug fixes and introduced Jira 9.11 compatibility.
In this release
- XLT-3149 Change buttons on Getting Started screen.
- XLT-3870 When configuring script connection I want to use Monaco as IDE so I can operate scripts more effectively.
- XLT-3920 When working with script connection sync rules I want to expand script editor so I can easily write scripts.
- XLT-3945 When working with script connection sync rules I want to switch between dark/light themes.
- XLT-3659 Last Sync Data is empty in Jira issue.