Released for Zendesk on October 17, 2023
In this release, we've added some improvements and bug fixes.
- XLT - 3700 List sorting. The following lists in the Exalate Console can be sorted: Connections, Triggers, Sync Queue, and Errors. This is designed to help you sort information in a meaningful way.
- XLT-2798 Remove the "Twin trace ID" column on the Sync queue view.
- XLT-3810 Remove the uppercase and underscores in Sync Queue.
- XLT-2344 Filtering of Incoming sync by Local Issue key does not work.
- XLT-2353 Filtering of Incoming attachments by Local Issue key does not work.
- XLT-2356 Filtering of Outgoing sync by Remote Issue key does not work.
- XLT-2357 Filtering of Outgoing attachments by Remote Issue key does not work.
- XLT-3597 Connection page is opened while verifying admin access in visual mode.
- XLT-3601 Error counter disappears only after the page reloads.
- XLT-3603 Message now appears telling user to close window after clicking Decline when accessing the admin desk.
- XLT-4007 Incorrect entity in the copy for Basic connection.
- XLT-4010 Standardized License Expired message.
- XLT-4080 Pasting from context menu was not working for Incoming/Outgoing script with Monaco IDE.
- XLT-4088 Edit Comments mapping field in Visual Connection responds with a blank screen.
- XLT-4104 The label Light mode should be removed.
- XLT-4148 Issue type is missed in Connections > Last sync.
- XLT-4149 Tooltip is appearing for Last sync date.
- XLT-4153 Words on status Field on Sync Queues are not breaking explicitly when the word ends.
- XLT-4182 Wrong column order on Trigger page and Trigger tab inside connection.
- XLT-4183 Pagination is not reset if the user applies sorting on subsequent tabs on the Connection page.