You can start the synchronization automatically with the help of the Exalate Now post function in Jira.
Follow the steps below to configure the Exalate Now post-function:
1. Navigate to edit the workflow in the Jira admin
You can edit a Jira workflow under → Issues → Workflows
Check out the advanced workflow configuration in Jira for more details.
2. Click on the transition and select Post Functions
3. Add a post-function to your workflow
3. Select Exalate Now post function
4. Select a connection
5. Ensure that the Exalate Now post function is in the correct order
Note: You need to make sure that the post function is executed once the issue has been updated otherwise, the issue will be transferred to the wrong status.