Released for Jira Cloud on October 31, 2023
In this release, we've added some improvements and bug fixes.
- XLT - 3700 List sorting. The following lists in the Exalate Console can be sorted: Connections, Triggers, Sync Queue, and Errors. This is designed to help you sort information in a meaningful way.
- XLT-2798 Remove the "Twin trace ID" column on the Sync queue view.
- XLT-1279 Project admin can see error message for other connections.
- XLT-1321 A project admin user may access all other projects' exalate API.
- XLT-2344 Filtering of Incoming sync by Local Issue key does not work.
- XLT-2353 Filtering of Incoming attachments by Local Issue key does not work.
- XLT-2356 Filtering of Outgoing sync by Remote Issue key does not work.
- XLT-2357 Filtering of Outgoing attachments by Remote Issue key does not work.
- XLT-3232 Duplication of attachments if transaction has multiple attachments, and one of them fails to sync.
- XLT-3597 Connection page is opened while verifying admin access in visual mode.
- XLT-3603 Spins after decline admin access. Message now appears telling user to close window after clicking Decline when accessing the admin desk.
- XLT-3974 Incorrect placeholder info when entering non existing project.
- XLT-4010 Standartized License Expired message.
- XLT-4080 Paste from context menu not work for Incoming/Outgoing script with Monaco IDE.
- XLT-4088 Edit Comments mapping field in Visual Connection responds with a blank screen.
- XLT-4104 The label Light mode should be removed.
- XLT-4148 Issue type is missed in Connections > Last sync.
- XLT-4149 Tooltip is appearing for Last sync date.
- XLT-4153 Words on status Field on Sync Queues are not breaking explicitly when the word ends.
- XLT-4183 Pagination is not reset if the user applies sorting on subsequent tabs on the Connection page.
- XLT-4221 Default entity type is always displayed in Last sync column on Connections page.