Released for JIRA CLOUD on June 7, 2023
In this release, we've added some improvements and bug fixes.
In this release
- XLT-3017 As a user, I want to be able to set the environment variable for the HTTP header when setting up a node so that I can add additional information when communicating between the client and server side.
- XLT-3034 As a user, I want to be able to set HTTP headers in sync processors on requests from Exalate to pass additional information when communicating between the client and server side.
- XLT-3083 As a user I want the required fields in the Login page to be marked with an asterisk so that I could clearly see what fields of the login form should be mandatory completed.
- XLT-1282 Some data fields in replica.csv are shifted.
- XLT-3401 Compilation fails using VersionSync.groovy external scripts.
- XLT-3599 Add a punctuation mark: a comma or a point.
- XLT-3604 Visual connection, mapping. Not correct color for the icon.
- XLT-3608 Fix alignment of text on Error List.
- XLT-3615 Icon on warning banners has changed the position.
- XLT-3621 Corrupted UI at License usages - Destination Instance URL duplicated & overlaps Connections.
- XLT-3643 Too big logo on accepting visual connection page.
- XLT-3651 The "If no matching value" string type field marked as not required after removing the value.
- XLT-3667 Connections are moved to the left side of the screen.
- XLT-3674 Fix space between components on create triggers page.
- XLT-3689 Typographical error in License Tooltip.