Error detail message
Could not add/remove/update a worklog
Possible error responses from Jira on worklog actions:
- the user does not have permission to add the worklog
- the user does not have permission to delete the worklog
- the issue is not found or the user does not have permission to view the issue
- the worklog is not found or the user does not have permission to view it
- time tracking is disabled
Check if the following Jira settings are configured correctly:
- the Jira Cloud user/Exalate Proxy User on Jira on-premise has the following permissions:
- Browse projects and Edit issues project permission for the project that the issue is in.
- If issue-level security is configured, issue-level security permission is to view the issue.
- add/update/remove worklogs
- permissions to view worklogs
- time tracking is enabled