Released for JIRA ON-PREMISE on May 8 , 2023
In this release, we've added some improvements and bug fixes and introduced Jira 9.8 and Jira 9.9 compatibility.
In this release
- CNSL-30 Users are provided with information regarding Exalate security policies before logging in to the Exalate admin Console.
- CNSL-368 Users can see the actual connection type, so they know the type of connection they are in.
- CNSL-369 Replaced the toggle that activates the Trigger with a checkbox.
- CNSL-370 Updated the copy of a mapping rule in case of a string to string map.
- CNSL-373 Added the instance URL to the info tab of a connection.
- XLT-698 Date Format is DD/month/YYYY, where "month" is spelled out (example: 19 April 2023).
- CNSL-21 Column Width not showing correctly the message value ("WAITING_FOR_RESPONSE") for Outgoing Sync Status Column.
- CNSL-31 No message when deleting a trigger from connection.
- CNSL-127 Whenever the script configuration changes, it changes the color of the publish button.
- CNSL-382 Wrong warning message if the evaluation license is not yet added.
- XLT-859 Investigate and provide a workaround for LFL node going down.
- XLT-894 Ensure that the invitation Secret is not exposed in the incoming sync.