When syncing Jira issues with an Epic name field, you might encounter the following error:
This problem appears because the field configuration for the Epic name is not assigned to the configuration screen that is used in the project.
To resolve the problem, assign the Epic name field to the issue screen that is used in the project you are syncing.
If you are syncing the project P-1 that uses the Default Screen, you need to assign the Epic name field to the Default Screen.
To assign the field to the issue screen:
- Navigate to Settings -> Issues.
- Click Field configurations.
- Select the field configuration connected to your project.
- Click Screens next to the Epic Name field.
- Tick the box next to the necessary screen.
- Click Update.