Released for AZURE DEVOPS on January 18, 2024
In this release, we've added some improvements and bug fixes.
In this release
- XLT-3466 Restrict the long name connection to display on edit connection.
- XLT-3472 Revoke access button should not be present after access was revoked.
- XLT-3511 Rename "pending" status whenever a connection is deactivated.
- XLT-3516 Columns copy on the Triggers screen.
- XLT-3517 Improved asterisk consistency.
- XLT-3521 Improved tables consistency.
- XLT-3809 Add a close icon to every modal on the UI.
- XLT-3818 Change “Remote Issue URN” to “Remote Entity URN“.
- XLT-3878 Verification Confirmed screen improvements.
- XLT-4226 Prevent the Outgoing sync and Incoming sync modals from collapsing when clicking the documentation link.
- XLT-4227 Add close icon to module which don't have it.
- XLT-4251 Copy button is added in Local and Remote replica.
- XLT-4297 Entity Sync status page UI improvements.
- XLT-4385 Stamping Visual Mode as BETA.
- XLT-4447 Update Support links in Exalate console.
- XLT-4505 Change link in Beta Label.
- XLT-4506 Add link to Product Portal in the product footer links.
- XLT-1184 Not possible to login to ADO node on-premise.
- XLT-1728 Issue type isn't changing [Visual mode].
- XLT-3606 Clicking on links on verification window returns refused to connect.
- XLT-3678 Connections - Action menu out of boundaries.
- XLT-3813 Connections - Guide - Buttons focus size differs on each connector.
- XLT-3958 Invalid query message icon has different color on each screen on Triggers tab.
- XLT-4154 Text inside toast for errors changed after sorting due to addition of the impact on Errors page.
- XLT-4170 Duplication of attachments if transaction has multiple attachments, and one of them fails to be synced.
- XLT-4181 Cropped tooltip for generate invitation and edit connection buttons.
- XLT-4397 Unexpected error during the sync attachment on the sorse side.